Monday, August 17, 2009

Not following rules

I know that the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor instructions tell you not to read the sticks, but I was alerted to this website that shows pictures of the sticks at low, high, and peak times in the cycle. There seems to be a consistent pattern




This is great news for people like me that have had a couple cycles where you don't get a peak, the beloved egg, on the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. In those months, I charted and had a clear temperature shift, so I know I ovulated.


Check this out and let me know what you think. I am going to pay attention to the sticks now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this pic. I've been worried all morning that my estrogen line was too dark for a peak day but it looks just like this!

    ReplyDelete