Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aren't We All Nesters at Heart?

People always talk about when you are pregnant, you nest. You get organized, you clean a lot, and you dote on all details related to the house.

This is true for me, but it isn't new. Even before I became obsessed with HGTV, I could salivate walking into the Container Store. In the last week, I have had 2 closets organized (the nursery and a hall closet), had the room painted, and put together and decorated a night stand for the baby's room.

I have shown some people pictures and everyone, pregnant or not, is moved by the beautiful simplicity of an organized closet.

There is something so sweetly satisfying about an organized closet. I have about 8 baby things in the closet and yet, every day I find myself opening the doors and looking at the bins and shelves.

I will post pictures as the nursery develops. I know there isn't much to see now, well except for my awesome closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment