Friday, July 17, 2009

T minus 3 Days to Fibroid Surgery

Monday is the big day- the day the mutant fibroid is stripped from my loins and I for one, cannot wait. I could of course wait on the pain and discomfort, but the doc didn't give me that option.

I spoke to my doctor yesterday and she confirmed that the reason she asked the Fertility Doctor to assist was because the fibroid is pushing down on my fallopian tube and she said she wanted to make sure she could save it.

This horrified me. But then I spoke to my best friend and she made a good point, that my tube hasn't been functional anyway because of the fibroid and I managed to get pregnant twice.

The doctor did say that there was a very very slim chance of needing a hysterectomy. She said that only in the event that I was hemorrhaging (and the only way to save my life was a hysterectomy) would she need to do it.

While it is scary, I don't have an option, because the fertility doctor said I wouldn't be able to carry a full term baby with my fibroid.

In terms of recovery, she didn't have much to offer at this point. I had heard that people get horrible gas because they inflate you abdomen for surgery. It hurts not only your stomach but your shoulder. I heard taking Gas-X helps. She said it only affects about 20% of the people so she would monitor me. I of course, already bought the Gas-X. Which BTW, is $12, doesn't that seem high? I thought it would be $4. But I digress.

She also said I shouldn't be taking certain supplements. She said my pre-natal and the B6 vitamin I take are okay to continue but not my Fish Oil (omega 3,6,9).

I haven't been told yet how long till I can drive or exercise. It is a shame about the exercise. I go through exercise phases and when I am into one, I am really in it. I have been consistently working out 5+ days a week for 4 months and now that will stop. It kind of freaks me out because it will be so hard to start, plus I will be weak.

My mom is coming up to stay with us for 12 days and take care of me.

And that is my story. I will post when I come home from the hospital before I forget details. I should be home on Thursday, although I am going to will my body to heal quicker so I can be released Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection
    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    5. Cyst from the ovaries
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
    7. Irregular menstruation
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankes to Dr OSAZE, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until i came in conntact with Dr OSAZE's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on me, and i became pregnant in two monnths. incasse you wannt to reach him for a similar problem, you can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM

      Delete
  2. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
    drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Hellen, thanks to Dr oniha who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr ONIHA's recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous of childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertilty issues, you can reach him through his email:
    DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to share this testimony, I was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then. Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address drleetu99@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete