Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I wish everyone still trying a very prosperous year and those pregnant a very healthy pregnancy and only 10 minutes of hard labor.

It dawned on me that this new year felt so much lighter than last years and the only reason is because I am pregnant. This is kind of sad. As a pretty optimistic person in general, it is startling how this one factor outweighed all other great things in my life. I don't think it helps that my birthday is in January, so the world's new year is my new year too, and adding another candle never makes you feel better about TTC troubles.

So if you are in the fertility rut, as I was, try to think optimstically about the new year as the year I am going to get pregnant. By next new year, it is extremely likely that you will have a baby or will be delivering soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment