Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Own Personal Babymoon?

Today is the big day - we are leaving for what is hopefully our babymoon! 10 days in Italy (Florence, Venice and Rome). I have gotten tons of great advice, everything from where to eat to walk on the perimeter on St. Marks Square to steer clear of the legions of pigeons. My cousin said she was literally in tears dealing with the birds.


I won't be able to post while overseas. Feel free to send me comments/emails about topics/products you are interested in having me blog about.


I hope I return to many BFPs from my readers and a bambino on board of my own.


Will keep you posted!


Ciao,

Dana

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, lots of baby dust your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your babymoon! Keep your wallet close by. There are lots of pick pocketers in Italy!

    ReplyDelete